MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This agreement commences once you have completed the online sign up process. Your acceptance of this membership is digital and this will supersede any written agreement.
2. This agreement will become binding on you and us when we contact you via email to confirm your membership application has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the Type of Membership chosen.
4. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else
DIRECT DEBIT FEES AND CHARGES
1. The Joining Fee (if one is payable) and first month's membership fees are collected from you by us either by Debit / Credit card at time of purchase.
2. Your Direct Debit for monthly membership fees will be collected on the next available collection date following the commencement of your membership (1st/25th of the month). Subsequent Direct Debits for monthly membership fees will be collected monthly thereafter. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. If any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, we reserve the right to either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so. As our memberships are month by month contracts, you will be offered 21 days to clear the debt on your account before your membership is terminated. You will be unable to book any classes during the time in which your account is in arrears.
4. You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
MONTHLY DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIPS
1. You may terminate your membership at any point by cancelling your direct debit with your bank, allowing 3 to 4 working days for the bank to action this. Please call us for options available to you or for any further information.
2. In the above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
COOLING OFF PERIOD
1. As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application form.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Members must be 16 or older.
2. You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are available upon request and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
3. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
4. We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
5. There may be occasions where we have to close the studio. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
6. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
7. We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to a Personal Trainer. Personal Training is arranged directly with the PT and not with Longevity Network Limited.
8. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
9. This agreement is governed by English Law.
10. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Clubs Rules.
11. As part of the agreement, you acknowledge that to the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, wellbeing or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
1. We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is.
2. If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com
3. If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to Longevity Network Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Longevity Network Limited reserves the right to end any promotion without warning at any time.
2. Any rewards, offers or prizes offered by Longevity Network Limited must be claimed within 21 days of announcement of the winners.
3. Membership and Joining Fee offers run during set promotional periods only and no refunds will be given for any fees paid outside of these times.
7 DAY TRIAL PASSES
1. 7 Day Trial Passes are subject to a fair use policy. 1 pass per person, multiple passes may be cancelled without warning.
2. Free passes have no resale value, and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product or service.
3. Passes must be used on consecutive days
4. Free passes should be booked to start before the advertised expiry date. Any passes set for redemption after this date may be cancelled without warning.
5. This daily membership commences once you have completed the online sign up process. Your acceptance of this membership is digital and this will supersede any written agreement.
6. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for Full Membership.
7. You cannot transfer this daily membership to anyone else nor transfer to another date.